Thursday, December 30, 2010

LYNN: Check out the ConnCAN website

One of my favorite CT-based Education Reform organizations is ConnCAN, or Connecticut Coalition for Achievement Now. ConnCAN is focused primarily on the urban school districts and the needs of some of our state's worst performing school districts. Not surprisingly, ConnCAN has been an early supporter of Charter schools and accountability.

Despite ConnCAN's innercity orientation, I find much on the website and events that are relevant to the suburbs and rural areas. ConnCAN has an impressive collection of research and links that I find essential reading no matter where you are located. Interested reformers can sign up for their Education News Roundup and their Education Research Roundup email newsletters.

I've added a link to my favorite websites and will post things occasionally on this blog that I find through ConnCAN. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for spreading the word! So glad you find the website useful.

    ReplyDelete